Online enrolment for the 2023/24 academic year is now open. Visit the Student Hub to enrol on your course.
Your Student Hub account is your online record for details about your studies. It's also one of the ways we communicate with you about various aspects of College life.
Getting set up
Once you accept your place on your course, you will be sent an email and password to access your Student Hub account. They may arrive in your email spam folder, so please keep an eye out.
After you enrol, you will have access to our ICT systems, facilities and resources.
You can also use the Student Hub to:
- check and change your personal data we hold for you (including contact details)
- apply for funding and check the progress of your applications*
- contact your tutors or student support
- access forms including printing study letters and Council Tax exemption letter
- check module results
- access additional student support assistance
- complete student feedback surveys
- if applicable, select HNC, HND or Degree units/modules for the upcoming academic year
*Use the Student Hub to apply for the Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) and Bursary Maintenance, Travel and Study Allowance - available to Further Education students only (SCQF Level 1-6). You should also use the Student Hub to apply for the Childcare Fund or Discretionary Hardship Fund - available to all Further Education and Higher Education students.
Applications for funding for Higher Education courses (SCQF Level 7 and above) should be made through the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).